Sr. Brand Manager at Blizzard Entertainment, South Korea
We are looking for a Wworld Class Marketer to join our team working on the biggest MMO franchise in the world.
The Senior Brand Manger should demonstrate drive, ownership, and enthusiasm. This person will work closely with the Blizzard Entertainment Korea Marketing Director and the World of Warcraft (WoW) marketing team to craft best of class strategies and execute them flawlessly.
- Develop the annual World of WarCraft Marketing Plan, built on solid player insights and sound business strategies to grow our subscriber base and maintain the long term brand health of WoW.
- Develop clear and concise Marketing Briefs for external agencies and internal departments alike to activate tactical programmes.
- Take responsibility for clear, concise, and timely communication of initiatives with all levels of headquarters (HQ), Korea internal departments, agencies, and relevant 3rd parties.
- Coach and develop the WoW marketing team; teaching branding skills and enhancing creativity in production and implementation.
- Work with our creative agencies to continuously measure and optimize media effectiveness.
- Communicate a real understanding of WoW business and a firm grasp of ongoing business numbers.
- Identify any / all gaps within understanding of relevant player segmentation or targets.
- Proactively make sound business recommendations to Marketing Director for enhancement of agreed Marketing programs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Mminimum of 7 years of brand marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years at supervisory level; Consumer brand desirable.
- Extensive experience managing creative agencies and campaigns
- Insight driven approach and ability to use initiative
- Strong project management skills and analytical competence
- Proven communications skills (Fluent English)
- Strong creativity and commercial awareness
- Good (and working) knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Gamer / Knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment games
- -Able to work collaboratively and cross functionally