Google Jobs – Digital Content and Commerce Strategist (Korean) – Seoul
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
This position is based in Tokyo, Japan or Seoul, Korea.
The area: Online Sales and Operations, Global Advertising and Product Operations
The Global Advertising & Product Operations (GAPO) team keeps Google growing and profitable. We are dedicated to supporting the company’s expanding base of advertisers, publishers and users in more than 40 languages on a global basis, and providing them with the highest levels of service. We are responsible for supporting customers and generating revenue from a broad range of products such as AdWords, AdSense, Gmail and Google Earth. This means that GAPO team members need to be proactive, motivated, organized, responsible – and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The role: Digital Content and Commerce Strategist (Korean)
As a Strategist on the Digital Content & Commerce team, you will have the chance to work on exciting, new online commerce initiatives at Google. You will work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating a high degree of flexibility, flair for technology, and most of all, a genuine desire to do what’s best for consumers who choose to spend their money with Google. You will not only master the use of our support channels and tools, but you will drive the strategy for an integrated customer experience across all support channels. You will identify and lead initiatives to improve processes, tools, and policies. In so doing, you will provide a superior customer experience and advocate internally to make the product more customer- focused.
- Provide top class operational support and user experience to our external partners and internal functions through fantastic execution, collaboration and expertise
- Master the use of our support channels and tools, including, but not limited to, email, phone, help forums, help centers, and social media
- Identify opportunities to optimize and develop existing or new processes and tools geared towards improving internal efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and respond to the full range of customer issues, while adhering to internal weekly and quarterly service level targets
- Serve as an escalation point for customer issues with content quality, product features, partner services and feedback and manage escalations through the appropriate channels. Be available for critical support escalations on a 24×7 rotation basis
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record.
- Experience working collaboratively and proactively in a diverse team environment
- The creativity to find and drive through to effective solutions to customer service challenges (direct customer support experience a plus)
- Specialist experience in a training, policy, quality, project management or technical capacity
- Strong computer application skills, including word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Proven excellence in judgment, problem solving, and analytical ability
- Superior communication skills with fluency in English and the chosen application languages