Field Applications Engineer at Dialog Semiconductor – Korea
With its unique focus and expertise in system power management, and now with the recent addition of short range wireless and VoIP technology to the portfolio, Dialog brings decades of experience to the rapid development of integrated circuits for personal portable applications including smartphones, tablet PCs, digital cordless phones and gaming applications. Dialog’s processor companion chips are essential for enhancing both the performance in terms of extended battery lifetime and the consumers’ multimedia experience. With world-class manufacturing partners, Dialog operates a fabless business model. Dialog Semiconductor plc is headquartered near Stuttgart with a global sales, R&D and marketing organisation. The company is listed on the Frankfurt (FWB: DLG) stock exchange and is a member of the German TecDAX index.
For more information please visit: http://www.dialog-semiconductor.com
Dialog Semiconductor creates energy-efficient, highly integrated, mixed-signal circuits optimised for personal portable, short-range wireless, lighting, display and automotive applications. The company provides flexible and dynamic support, world-class innovation and the assurance of dealing with an established business partner.
Provide a consistently high level of global front line support to our main customers in display driver / power management / audio products.
- Support customers during pre and post sales phases. Specifically:
- Uncovering and progress opportunities through to commit and win stages.
- Providing first line technical
- Support to customers during their design phase including system Integration.
- This includes applications debugging.
- Interfacing with our design engineering resources to provide in depth technicalresponses to customers.
- Ensuring that design wins translate to revenue i.e. minimizing Time To Money(TT$)
- Gathering and synthesizing customer inputs to impact NPD Creating applications collateral.
- Specifically: Development of design kits (sw / hw) to enable customers to evaluate our products.
- Creations of application notes.
- Assist with competitive data analysis to assist with product positioning and promotion.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven technical acumen related to display / powermanagement / audio systems.
- Proven commercial acumen with the ability to relate technical issues to return on investment.
- Highly experienced in front line customer support / interface.
- Experience of IC design and proven capability to provide first line applications support for IC*s.
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team.
- Self-motivated and service-minded.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills.
A highly-competitive salary and benefits package reflect the quality of the people we employ and the work that they do.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or apply below.