Senior Software Engineer – R&D center at Qualcomm, Seoul, Korea
As the world leader in next generation mobile technologies, Qualcomm ideas and inventions are driving wireless growth and helping to connect people to information, entertainment and one another. Qualcomm’s breakthrough technologies enable the convergence of mobile communications and consumer electronics, making wireless devices and services more personal, affordable and accessible to people everywhere.
Qualcomm is ranked on Fortune’s list of ’100 Best Companies to Work For’ and has been for the past 13 years. With over 17,000 employees around the world, Qualcomm puts great value in our innovative culture and excellent work environment.
We are seeking experienced software developers to join a team initiating new area of mobile services and applications who are self motivated and filled with fresh ideas. Korea R&D Center was established early last year, and it is now one of the fastest growing among the 9 worldwide Qualcomms Corporate R&D division locations. The selected candidate will design and develop innovative mobile applications and services related to multimedia and machine learning technologies.
Basic technical requirements are: -
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, Java, other language (C#, Ruby, Python, PHP, ASP )
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Software architecture design skill
- Experience in Mobile application programming (Android, iPhone, WP7)
- Familiar with development on various platforms Strong background and experience in below area is a plus:
- Large data handling
- GPGPU programming
- SIMD optimization
- Data network programming (Server/Client)
- Network based service platform(server and client) development/integration
- Machine learning
- Computer vision
- Audio signal processing