Recruitment Consultant at Robert Walters Seoul, Korea
Robert Walters Plc is one of the world’s leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies. Established in 1985 the Group has built a global presence with 48 offices in 23 countries. The Korea business specialises in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals, with a focus on banking, finance, accounting, IT, sales & marketing, and general management roles.
Have you ever considered a career in the recruitment industry? If you would like to find out more about Robert Walters culture, training program, a likely career path and current opportunities, then please phone or email us now for more information. No previous recruitment experience is necessary.
Recruitment Consultants at Robert Walters Korea are responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of specialised professionals for our diverse portfolio of clients, from renowned multinational corporations to enterprising start-ups. Our consultants are industry experts who are directly responsible for:
- Candidate sourcing
- Account management
- Business development
As a Robert Walters Recruitment Consultant, you will develop the day-to-day skills, market knowledge and contacts necessary to launch a successful long-term career in professional recruitment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Work experience from a professional background such as accounting or finance, sales, or the recruitment industry
- Age and experience level is open; in general we prefer people with between two to ten years work experience
- Ideally have lived abroad for a period of time, for study or work
- Excellent telephone and face to face presentation ability
- Keen sales flair and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- Exceptional English communication skills as well as fluency in Korean
- Non Korean speakers may be considered if they have working rights in Korea (valid work visa or ability to obtain one)
Please see the work for us section on our website: http://workingfor.robertwalters.com/kr/en/index.html
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact
Robert Walters Korea
+82 2 6030 8811
Send your CV to