Branch Office Administrator Jobs at Genmark Automaton, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Genmark Automation, Inc. designs, develops and manufactures high precision robotics, motion control and integrated tool automation solutions for the global semiconductor, data storage and flat panel display industries, and is a leading OEM supplier of atmospheric and vacuum transfer robots and peripheral equipment. Genmark Automation’s solutions are designed to optimize equipment and factory productivity. These solutions include complete semiconductor wafer handling systems and integration software, offering high-performance and reliability for OEM process tool manufactures, allowing them to focus on developing next generation process technology. Genmark Automation sells and supports their products through a global sales and support infrastructure operating out of offices in USA, Germany, Israel, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan and Korea
- Working in a small branch office for an USA company (www.genmarkautomation.com)
- Full time or part time, student or retired professionals are all welcome
- Handling order process, logistic, customer service, and providing accounting information to local CPA firm for financial reports.
- Directly work with and report to USA headquarters
Desired Skills & Experience
- Basic knowledge in customer service and accounting are desired.
- Language skills in Korean and English are required.
446-913, S. Korea
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org