Marketing Manager Jobs at Newell Rubbermaid – Korea
Newell Rubbermaid Asia Pacific Limited Newell Rubbermaid is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products that touch the lives of people where they live, work and play. We are committed to building consumer and commercial Brands That Matter while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation. Our globally recognized brands include Sharpie, Paper Mate, DYMO, EXPO, Waterman, Parker, Rolodex, IRWIN, LENOX, Rubbermaid, Graco, Calphalon, Goody, and Teutonia.
Job Description – Responsibilities
- The development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence and ultimate consumer take-away.
- Ensuring product alignment within field sales needs and channel marketing initiatives.
- Work with distributors / customers to leverage the Global Brand Positioning and solidify our position at POS.
- Carrying out local market and consumer research and analyzing data
- Assist in developing local pricing structure
- Providing local leadership in the translation and execution of the Marketing strategy into impactful programs.
- Analyses sales records and trends within the Korean business.
- Compiling statistics, checking materials, administering / updating the marketing database
- Coordinating marketing materials, ensuring product literature and assisting in the development and launching of new products/services
- Periodically reviews the costs of advertising and public relations services to assure the accurate distribution of these costs amongst the products/services
- Assists in the development, planning and scheduling of advertising and promotional campaigns as well as public relations activities
- Compiles estimates of sales potential
- Responsible for the production of all “technical” literature used by Distributors, ensuring accuracy and consistency of style
- Prepares sales training and selling aids, brochures and catalogue displays along with advertising or similar material.
- Liaison with internal and external media, advertising and PR.
Desired Skills & Experience – Qualifications
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and / or industry knowledge
To apply, please send full resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org